Kin Kin Naturals Laundry Liquid scented with Eucalyptus and Lemon Myrtle is effective and safe for front and top loaders. These essential oils serve as dual purpose - cleaning agent and fragrance for your clothes.
Made from eco-friendly and safe ingredients:
Coconut-based anionic & non-ionic surfactants (NO alcohol ethoxylate, LAS or SLS), rainwater, potassium coconut soap, potassium citrate, enzymes, organic eucalyptus essential oil, organic lemon myrtle essential oil, tangerine essential oil.
Developed by a PhD-qualified former OMO detergent formulator who has turned their expertise to creating the most eco-friendly detergent they can.Kin Kin cleaning products:
- Contain no phosphorus
- Replace 95% of sodium with potassium, which is beneficial for plants and soil
- Are palm oil free, to avoid deforestation and loss of orangutan habitat
- Are fully biodegradable, including elimination of linear alkylbenzene sulphonate (LAS), a poorly biodegradable ingredient found in other detergents
- Free from alcohol ethoxylate, an ingredient toxic to aquatic organisms found in 95% of regular and eco laundry detergents in Australia
- Contain no toxic ingredients
- AS4351 compliant
- Highly concentrated formula: use no more than 35ml for full load
- One bottle gives you up to 30 washes
- Garden, greywater and septic system safe
About Kin Kin Naturals:
Kin Kin Naturals is a family-owned business based in Queensland. They manufacture and supply locally-made, all natural effective cleaning products. These products are made locally in the town of Kin Kin, Noosa Hinterland, Queensland.