Envirosafe Clothes Moth Trap
The Clothes Moth Trap uses a powerful pheromone attractant to lure moths to the sticky trap. Although these traps kill any moths that get stuck in them but it's best to find the the infestation of larvae to minimise damage. Clothes moths will eat any animal fibres (ie wool, silk, goat, feathers). Includes one trap and one lure. Designed to last about 12 weeks.
To minimise moth infestations:
- Thoroughly clean all nooks and crannies in your wardrobe/clothes storage areas.
- Check all clothes, blankets and carpets for signs of moth damage particularly under furniture and areas rarely disturbed.
- It is the moth larvae that damages your items not the moths, look for white webbing that appear to be like small tunnels.
- Clothing should be thoroughly cleaned before storing, items can be put in the freezer for a week.
- Alternatively, If items can't be washed or frozen putting them in a car in a black plastic bag during a hot week in summer.
- Check your traps regularly to monitor if moths have returned.