Ever Eco Safety Razor
Choose this great alternative to disposable razors. Disposable shavers are made from several different materials which make them near impossible to recycle, sadly about 2 billion go to landfill a year. So go ahead and enjoy a close, gentle shave without contributing to landfill and make your bathroom eco-friendly and zero-waste.
Dimensions: 11cm x 5cm
Materials: Made from ultra durable brass alloy, electroplated with a matte black or rose finish.
- Includes 10 replacement blades
- Zero-waste packaging
- Care instructions included
- Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave.
- Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
- Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving.
- Once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back!
- The blade is double sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
- To change the blade twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens and carefully remove blunt blade. Unwrap new blade and place into head, twist handle to back to hold your new blade in place.
- Replacement blades available here