Bio Mineral Pot Water Filter
The Bio Mineral pots are the latest evolution in over 32 years of Waters Co producing dome bench top filter systems. The Bio Mineral Pots can now remove up to 99.99% of fluoride (unequalled in the industry) after years of exhaustive research by their scientists. With a hand blown blue glass reservoir and a chrome tap outlet, once again Waters Co have set the new benchmark for other filter systems and filter companies to follow.
* Note that due to size and weight there will be a shipping surcharge on these items. Please call us before ordering for a shipping quote or we can call you after the order to arrange payment
They re-mineralise and ionise ordinary tap water while filtering out chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, fluoride & bacteria. High capacity glass reservoirs makes them ideal for domestic & light commercial use.
13 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation, multi stage cartridges contain:Sub micron prefilters Silver ionised activated coconut shell carbon, Ion exchange cation resin for 99.99% Fluoride removal Bio organic coral mineral sands Silica sands Far infrared ceramics Bio ceramic Somelite™ Magnets and other patented filter medium.
The BIO 400 is the 5 Litre bench top filter system with hand blown glass reservoir & chrome tap outlet.
Includes filter kit for up to 4 years life span based on 8 litres per day.
- 5.25 litre capacity, great for home and workplace.
- Hand blown blue glass reservoir
- 13 Stages of filtration and activation
- Filter set included lasts up to 12,000 litres or 48 months*
- Special patented Nano carbon compound for fluoride reduction, up to 99% removal (100% in test report)
- Turns tap water into great tasting alkaline mineral water
- Organic Germanium & over 60 Bio organic trace minerals
- Alkalite Diskette producing far infrared Ki (Life energy)
- Bio Ceramic in tank keeping filtered water fresh & live
- Economical and easy hydration at around 3 cents per litre– avoid expensive bottled waters
- Easy to set up, fill & self service
- Compact size, lightweight and easy to relocate - no electricity or tap connection required
- Filter reminder service available
- Lifetime warranty*
- Colour White/Grey N.B. Colour is off white/grey (Not White)
Replacement Filter set contains:
- Sub micron prefilters x 80
- 1st stage carbon resin filters x 6
- Main filter x 2
- Sub mineral cartridge x 1
* Filter life span based on typical Australian municipal water and may vary based on average daily usage & quality of water being filtered.
The BIO 1000 is the 10 Litre bench top filter system with hand blown glass reservoir & chrome tap outlet. The system comes complete with a filter kit that can last you up to 5 years.
- 10 litre capacity hand blown silica glass reservoir, ideal capacity for family and workplace
- Pre-filter membrane reduces: Dirt, rust, sediment, bacteria and cysts.
- Activated coconut shell carbon bonded with silver reduces impurities - chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals & bacteria.
- Special ion exchange resin compound for fluoride reduction averaging 99% removal
- Quickly turns tap water into alkaline mineral water with a pH of 7.4 - 8.5
- Organic Germanium and over 60 bio-organic minerals
- Special Bio-Ceramic disc giving far infrared Ki (Life/Chi energy)
- Fresh, great tasting water
- Economical and easy hydration – avoiding expensive and inferior quality bottled water
- Filter set included lasts up to 15,000 litres or 60 months and has replaceable filter cartridges
- No electricity or tap connection required, easy to relocate.
- Colour White/Grey, N.B. Colour is off white/grey (Not White)