Thermann X Split Heat Pump
Combining a Japanese and Australian engineering, The Thermann X Split Heat pump is a flexible, quiet, and highly efficient hot water solution for any climate. By extracting heat from the air, this clever system uses a naturally occurring gas to heat water making it up to 80% more efficient than that of a standard electric storage system.
- High efficiency
- Flexible installation options for areas of limited space
- Quiet operation (37dB)
- Fast recovery rate
- Government Rebates available (STC)
- Block out mode for areas with on and off-peak tariffs as well as optimising PV Solar
- Natural refrigerant – Ozone friendly
- Mains pressure hot water
How It Works
- Cold water is drawn from the tank into the heat pump unit.
- A fan draws air through an evaporator where the heat from the air is transferred to a natural refrigerant gas.
- The heated gas is circulated around a compressor, increasing the pressure and temperature.
- The hot gas passes through a heat exchanger to heat the cold water, which is then pumped back into the top of the storage tank ready to use.
Heat Pump Unit
|Refrigerant type||R744 (CO₂)|
|Mass volume||690 g|
|Setting outlet water temp||65°C|
|Product weight||48 kg|
|Rated capacity||4.5 kW|
|Max. power Input||2.5kW|
|Design pressure (High/Low)||14/9 MPa|
|Protection raining Class||IPX4|
|MAX operating water pressure||850 kPa|
|Operating Range||-10°C to +43°C|
|Rated power consumption||0.95kW/h|
|PTRV pressure rating||850kPa|
|Sensor level on tank||69%|
|Hot water outlet||1535mm|
|Heat Pump return|
|Cold water inlet||201mm|
|Heat Pump Flow|