Eco Max Natural Coconut Fibre Bottle Brush
The handmade Eco Max Bottle Brush's coconut fibre bristles have natural anti-bacterial properties, so they are low maintenance as well as environmentally frendly. The fibres will not become smelly or mouldy, and do not discolour or flatten over time, unlike many nylon brushes. The galvanised steel wire prevents against rust for a long lifespan. The curved design lets you scrub all the hard to reach parts your glass, plastic, and steel bottles.
Bottle Brush components: coco fibre, a waste product from coconut husks, and galvanised wire.
Bottle Brush dimensions:
- Medium - 25.5cm long, 2.5cm wide, 4cm wide at bend
- Large - 37cm long, 3cm wide, 5cm wide at bend
At end of life, the brush can be composted, leaving only the wire behind for recycling.
Eco Max Brushes are vegan, biodegradable, and ethically made in Sri Lanka. The entire line is handmade using natural unbleached materials, like the Alistonia timber and sisal, or waste products like the coco fibre and rubberwood (a by-product of rubber production). Even the timber sealant is a non-toxic toy-grade sealer, safe for animals and children.
By switching to naturally-sourced and biodegradable products like Eco Max's, you can protect our valuable ecosystems by:
- limiting the number of potentially harmful chemicals entering into local eco systems
- reducing the amount of plastic entering into Australian waterways and our ocean
- minimising pollution and chemical waste created during the production and treatment of synthetic materials
- fighting the war on waste by limiting the volume of persistent materials being deposited into landfill
For more information on how to reduce your plastic use, work towards a zero waste lifestyle, and create a more efficient home, visit us in our Northcote store or search "War on Waste" (in quotation marks) on our website.