EcoSan Sanitiser / Disinfectant
ECOsan is a disinfectant and sanitiser for use in food-processing plants, dairies, restaurants, home, bars and institutions where disinfection, sanitisation and deodorisation are of prime importance.
Use to disinfect pre-cleaned, hard surfaces and those areas which are generally hard to keep fresh-smelling.
ECOsan is a foaming disinfectant and can be used by mechanical or manual application.
Due to the size and weight of this product, shipping will vary greatly depending on your location. Call us for a quote before ordering, or we'll call you to let you know about extra charges after you've ordered,
Why use Eco San
- Very economical to use
- Broad spectrum effectiveness
- Is Food Safe
- Machine or Manual application
- Removes odours
- Readily biodegradable
- Wash off or Leave
- No Phosphates or Sulphates
- Works in hard water
- Non corrosive
- No Chlorines or Bleaches
- Help control mould, mildew and germs
- Available in 5L and 20L containers
HOW TO USE
- Remove heavy soil deposits from surface.
- Thoroughly wet surface with a solution of ECOsan and water
- Applied with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse spray (150mm from surface), rub with a brush or with a cloth
- Disinfecting: 50mL/L of water provides 625 ppm of active quaternary ammonium compound. Wash thoroughly, then rinse with abundant potable water.
- Sanitising: 15mL/L of water provides 190 ppm of active quaternary ammonium compound. Rinse is not required if the concentration is equal or below 200 ppm