Eenee Compostables Trial Pack
On the fence about these nappies? Grab a sample pack of a couple nappies and a Gripper Belt to see if it will work for you.
Australian designed, these nappies are 100% biodegradable. They are the first and only disposable nappy to be endorsed by Compost Australia as acceptable for commercial composting.
Eenee Compostable are available in:
- Small (100 Nappies) with 300ml working capacity (2 up to 6kg)
- Medium (88 Nappies) with 500ml working capacity (6 up to 10kg)
- Large (72 Nappies) with 700ml working capacity (12kg up to 16kg)
To achieve 100% biodegradability of the nappy, Eenee have taken the part of nappies that is normally non-biodegradable and made it separate to the nappy itself. The Gripper Belts are like the waistband in traditional nappies, with the key difference being it Gripper Belts are easy to re-use. One gripper belt can replace hundreds of waistbands that were previously thrown away.
Eenee does not sacrifice your babies comfort and health to achieve these nappies outstanding eco-credentials either. You do not have to compromise convenience or absorbency whilst using these ZERO WASTE disposables.
- Super absorbent disposable to ensure your baby stays dry
- Breathable waterproof biofilm to reduce sweating
- Sustainably-made and without harmful chemicals used
- Comfortable slim fit design
- Suitable for commercial composting, helping to keep nappies out of landfill..