Green Science - Weather Station
Get your child to learn amazing things about weather and the greenhouse effect with this simple toy kit. Green Science Weather Station is a multifunctional kit that contains basic tools used to observe and record weather conditions.
&Once build, you just have to add a recycled plastic bottle and create a mini terrarium inside to study the greenhouse effect.
The kit includes:
- Wind vane - identifying wind's direction
- Compass - identity direction (in conjunction with wind vane)
- Anemometer - to evaluate the speed of the wind and how strong it is
- Thermometer - measuring air temperature
- Rain gauge - for measuring the rainfall
- Detailed instructions
- Product dimensions: 21.6cm x 12.1cm
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up
In order to get good results, you need to find a suitable site for your weather station. This is a great way to teach your child how to take the readings and how the weather changes daily.