You are making a difference: help us continue the war on waste!
- Once you have used a KeepCup 15 times you have reached break even on its life cycle, including cleaning. Every use after that is a bonus for the planet!
- Australians use approx. 500 million disposable cups a year. Disposable paper cups are made from bleached paper sprayed with a polyethylene coating, and impregnated with toxic dyes which mean they can not be recycled.
- Glass is an impermeable, non porous and infinitely recyclable material completely free of harmful chemicals.
- Polypropylene lid and plug are 100% recyclable via household recycling.
- Hard lid with nose clearance for ease of use.
- Larger drinking hole to enhance the aroma and texture of your beverage.
- Splash proof seal & plug to cover mouthpiece when not in use. Cup is not 100% leakproof, so keep it upright.
- Top rack dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
There are three KeepCup styles to choose from:
- Original - plastic body and lid
- Brew - tempered soda lime glass body, plastic band and lid
- Brew Cork - tempered soda lime glass body, cork band, and plastic lid