Raven Automatic Weather Seal RP3
Seal your draughts and stop losing heat or cold through unsealed gaps in your home. This door seal is a cam activated, lifting action, automatic door bottom seal. The RP3 operates automatically by pressure against the door stop. All fixings are concealed. Suited for single inward opening door. Easily installed DIY using a fine toothed hacksaw & screw driver.
Dimensions: 920mm x 50mm x 6mm
Materials: Anodised aluminium (15µm) available in silver(clear) or bronze
- Seals gaps 3mm to 16mm.
- Comes in recyclable packaging
- Face mounted on the bottom of single inward opening butt hinged doors
- Fixing holes are pre-slotted
- Cross recess head, zinc plated, stainless steel screws are supplied
- Seal is RP303 black
- Tested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure
- Keeps out dust, noise, insects, bushfire embers
- Granted and Australian Design Award
- Ideal for residential and light commercial applications
- Can be used in conjunction with Raven threshold plates
Designed in Australia and made in China