Seed and Sprout Reusable Clear Wraps
These silicone wraps are a great replacement for cling wrap.
Stretch 'em over your bowls, your dishes, mugs or jugs and they'll seal (water)tight without adding to our global plastic problem. Or use them in the oven instead of baking paper.
- BPA-free, plastic-free, reusable silicone food wrap
- Set of 3, 10cm, 20cm and 30cm squares to cover lots of containers
- Wraps adhere and stretch, protecting and making a leakproof seal (which is something your beeswax wrap can't do - though we do love beeswax wraps too!)
- Use your transparent food wrap instead of baking paper - can withstand up to 250C
- Dishwasher safe but wiping or rinsing clean instead will help them perform better for longer
- 100% vegan reusable food wrap(no beeswax)
- Cover everything from leftovers to pasta or the dish you're taking to the barbie (anything you used to cling wrap)
- Store your plastic free food wraps in a cool, clean, dry place flat, rolled or folded
Instructions for use:
- Prepare by making sure both the surface of the bowl and the silicone food wrap are dry.
- Place the wrap shiny side down, bumpy side up.
- Stretch (rather than drape) the food wrap over the surface of the bowl from one side to the other until it grips and forms an airtight bond.
- Store food as usual.