Veggie Saver Medium Linen
Stella Stellina focus on making products for a zero waste life. Created with eco-love in Geelong, Victoria.
These veggie saver bags are made from the most delicious linen/cotton blend, a tough fabric built to last a lifetime of use and washing. Prepare for these bags to be in your life a really long time. Fill dampened bag with veggies and store in crisper, wash and rehydrate bag every 5-7 days.
This fabric is milled in Australia but the fibres are from overseas sources, however it’s one step closer to supporting our Australian textile community.
Available in medium and large.
Size: Medium 29 x 31cm
- Made from linen/cotton blend
- Sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Fabrics are pre-washed in soap free from formaldehyde, optic Brighteners, and phosphates and are PH neutral.
- Medium will fit cauliflower, broccoli or cos lettuce
- Machine washable
- Compostable at end of life
Also see the Stella Stellina upcycled sponge and waffle dish cloth.
Made in Australia