- Ecoriginals Newborn up to 5kg (30pk)
- Ecoriginals Infant Nappies 4- 7kg (28 pk)
- Ecoriginals Crawler Nappies 6-11kg (26 pk)
- Ecoriginals Crawler Nappies 6-11kg (20 pk)
- Ecoriginals Toddler Nappies 10 -14 kg (22pk)
- Ecoriginals Toddler Pants 10 -14 kg (20pk)
- Ecoriginals Walker Nappies 13-18kg (20pk)
- Ecoriginals Walker Nappies 13-18kg (18pk)
- Ecoriginals Baby Wipes (70pk)
Designed here in Australia, using the latest biotechnology to make this nappy as eco and affordable as possible without compromising on performance, and making our nappy the safer option for your baby's health.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with FSC Certified wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles. FSC Certified
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
- FSC Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We aim to ship your order within 2 to 3 working days from our Northcote store. We will let you know about any delays due to stock issues as quickly as we can, and endeavour to keep you informed through the process.
Most deliveries are sent through Australia Post, some are sent via courier services when necessary.
Some of our heavier or bulkier products attract an extra shipping cost that will be charged at checkout or we may need to call you to organise payment of a shipping surcharge after purchase. This is generally explained on the relevant product page. If you feel like a freight charge is too expensive or could be done cheaper through a courier etc, please call us and we will endeavour to organise an alternative with you.