Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
These high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- Ecoriginals Newborn up to 5kg (30pk)
- Ecoriginals Infant Nappies 4- 7kg (28 pk)
- Ecoriginals Crawler Nappies 6-11kg (26 pk)
- Ecoriginals Toddler Nappies 10 -14 kg (22pk)
- Ecoriginals Toddler Pants 10 -14 kg (20pk)
- Ecoriginals Walker Nappies 13-18kg (20pk)
- Ecoriginals Walker Nappies 13-18kg (18pk)
Designed here in Australia, using the latest biotechnology to make this nappy as eco and affordable as possible without compromising on performance, and making our nappy the safer option for your baby's health.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with FSC Certified wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles. FSC Certified
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
- FSC Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.