MSS Data Solutions
Save your money and energy while helping to reduce your appliance's impact to the environment, by knowing how much energy you have consumed and it's cost.
- Multi-line backlit LCD display
- Intuitive three-button operation
- Non-volatile memory (so the meter resumes after a power interruption without loss of data)
The Power-Mate Lite determines the energy, cost and greenhouse gases emitted and provides you per hour, quarter and year prediction. It also provides the power factor, frequency and VA (volt-amperes). Accuracy error is better than 2% (unlike the typical accuracy error that is only better than 1%).
This energy-saving power meter helps you determine how much standby power your appliances and equipment may cost.
- Start and stop (or pause ) a measurement period
- Select from a series of “Run” times (1, 8, 12, 24 hours; 2, 5, 7, 14, 28 days) to measure devices that turn themselves on and off (e.g. fridges, freezers, washing machines) during the course of their operation
It has a maximum 10 amps of load and intended for operation at 240VAC, meaning it can measure all common loads in the average home or small office.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We aim to ship your order within 2 to 3 working days from our Northcote store. We will let you know about any delays due to stock issues as quickly as we can, and endeavour to keep you informed through the process.
Most deliveries are sent through Australia Post, some are sent via courier services when necessary.
Some of our heavier or bulkier products attract an extra shipping cost that will be charged at checkout or we may need to call you to organise payment of a shipping surcharge after purchase. This is generally explained on the relevant product page. If you feel like a freight charge is too expensive or could be done cheaper through a courier etc, please call us and we will endeavour to organise an alternative with you.