The 1L jug and 5L benchtop water filters from WatersCo have been very popular sellers for quite a few years now because of the amazing water quality and value for money. They're a bit on the expensive side up-front though because you get several years worth of filter parts with them, but this works out very cheap per litre compared to other water filters. This is a great investment over the longer term but puts them out of the reach of some customers.
WatersCo has now introduced a new model that is much cheaper up front while still delivering the same amazing quality water. It uses the all-in-one filter cartridges from the WaterMan portable water filter bottles, meaning lower upfront costs. MyWaterJug is easy for you to use with one filter cartridge featuring 7 stages of filtration and activation.
♥MyWaterJug central cartridge contains alkalising minerals, magnets, bio ceramics and activated carbon filter medium. It re-mineralises and ionises ordinary tap water while filtering out up to 99% of chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals and bacteria.
The ♥MyWaterJug makes it easy to drink your fill of good water every day.
With single included filter you're covered for up to 3 months!
- Turn tap water anywhere into great tasting, fresh alkalised mineral water.
- Better cellular hydration for a healthier more energetic life.
- Safely remove impurities - chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals and bacteria.
- Quickly re-mineralises tap water with around 60 Bio organic trace minerals.
- Compact size and portable for work, school, travel, sports, in flight, gym, camping etc.
- Avoid expensive bottled water and drinking micro plastics found in most brands. Save hundreds of dollars & make a positive step away from plastics!
- No landfill or environmental waste from discarded shop-bought water bottles. Each filter can replace up to 330 x 600ml single use bottles!
- Each filter life up to 300 Litres or 3 months.
- No electricity or tap connection required.
- Extra refill packs of 3 x filter cartridges available online or in store
What comes in the box?
- Lid with calendar wheel
- Funnel insert
- 1 x Filter cartridge (lifespan up to 300L or 90 days)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We aim to ship your order within 2 to 3 working days from our Northcote store. We will let you know about any delays due to stock issues as quickly as we can, and endeavour to keep you informed through the process.
Most deliveries are sent through Australia Post, some are sent via courier services when necessary.
Some of our heavier or bulkier products attract an extra shipping cost that will be charged at checkout or we may need to call you to organise payment of a shipping surcharge after purchase. This is generally explained on the relevant product page. If you feel like a freight charge is too expensive or could be done cheaper through a courier etc, please call us and we will endeavour to organise an alternative with you.